Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tests, Picnik, and more!

So today I had the lovely opportunity of taking my first exam of the semester in the testing center.  This is our lovely testing center-
It is probably the most dismal building on campus and quite often the people in this building feel like this-
(Yes, I am a Harry Potter geek)
Luckily that was not me today because I got an A on my test! Woo hoo!  Another thing I wanted to show you was how to make pictures of ugly things (like the testing center) look pretty.  I am really into photography and photo editing, and to do all of my work I use a little website called Picnik.  Here is a before and after of the testing center that I did using picnik.
Now doesn't that look much better?  I've used it so much now that it took me less than 5 minutes to do that picture.  The thing that makes me sad about picnik however is that they are shutting it down after April 19th :( I guess I will have to find something new to edit my photos with, so if you have any suggestions, let me know! And since the title of this post is "Tests, Picnik, and more" I guess I should provide you with something more. So here you go, a video that will give you a good laugh! (especially if you are either a Harry Potter fan or Rebecca Black critic!)



No comments:

Post a Comment