Sunday, February 12, 2012

My God is My Strength

So the title of this post says it all.  God truly is my strength.  He has helped me through more hard times than I can count.  One of the scriptures that I really like is Alma 26:12.  It is actually the scripture that my sister has on her missionary plaque.  She sent me this picture of her and her missionary companion the other week I thought it would go along perfectly with the scripture, so I did a little photo editing once again with picnik.
If you let Him, God really can help you through your trials.  A quote that I really like says When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember you're in the perfect position to pray.” I find this to be so true.  Through prayer I have found the strength to do things that I never could have done otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment