Monday, February 6, 2012

Big Hair

When I was first born (and actually up until I was three) I was a very bald baby.  When we were living in Ecuador the native ladies there told my mom to shave my head so that my hair would grow in thicker.  All I can say is that thanks goodness she didn't! It may have taken a while to grow, but now I have super thick hair.  It seems like every time I go to get it cut the hairdresser makes a comment about how thick it is.  Not only that, but it also can get super frizzy (especially when I blow-dry it). Luckily I have now learned how to tame my hair and I love how thick it is, but it is because of this lovely hair that my older sister Emily gave me the nickname "Bushkal" when I was younger.  She said my hair was like a bush...  Anyways, just recently Charlotte showed me a video of an exercise lady who apparently used to be pretty famous.  The video is pretty darn hilarious, and because of her hair, Charlotte said I should be her for Halloween next year.  I'll have to think about it, but in the mean time enjoy this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment