Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So you are all probably wondering...

So you are all probably wondering why my blog is named "How to Wear a Man Sweater," and I am here to answer your question!  Those of you who have been around me in the past six months may have noticed a certain striped sweater that frequents my wardrobe while I am relaxing at home.  This is my man sweater.  My British man sweater to be exact.  You may also be wondering "Why in the world do you have a British Man Sweater?!"  Well to answer that question, it all started back while I was working out in New Jersey at Camp Mason this summer.  It was the night of the talent show and the kids had convinced me and my co-worker Sam to lipsync the "Barbie Girl" song.

  The only catch was that I was Ken and Sam was Barbie.  (See Video Below)

  This is when I first wore the man sweater, and instantly fell in love with it.  It is quite possibly one of the most comfortable and soft things I have ever worn.  After a long train of events, I finally convinced Sam to give me the sweater and it has been mine ever since :)  So in the end, I named my blog "How to Wear a Man Sweater" simply because it an attention grabber, but I do love my man sweater!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your man sweater or else you wouldn't be able to show us how to wear it! I think you should be in the man sweater in every blog to show us what a man sweater really does during the day.

    ReplyDelete