Wednesday, January 25, 2012

44 Grapes- A New Personal Best

So this is going to be quite an entertaining post.  Tonight I have set a new personal best for the amount of grapes fit in my mouth.  Random right?  This all started back in high school one day at lunch.  We were sitting and eating and one thing led to another, and although I do not know exactly why we started doing this, I started to see how many grapes I could fit in my mouth.  I think I ended up fitting 35- 40 grapes then.


Tonight I decided to beat my record and succeeded!  We caught it all on video and it is quite entertaining.  Don't worry because my roommate knows the heimlich and CPR so I was totally safe,  and yes, just in case you were wondering, I am wearing my pink panda footie pajamas...

Well there you have it! 44 grapes in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment