Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sisters :)

They say that friends are the family you choose, but in my case, one of my best friends is already a part of my family.  "Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends."    A while back I found this picture of us and it cracked me up.
So I guess there was a time that we weren't as close.  She was probably just jealous and trying to get rid of me but was caught in the act.  Today we are closer than ever.  Right now she is serving a mission in Argentina, and has been gone for almost a year.  You can check out her blog to read about her amazing experiences there at http://fromhightopstohighheels.blogspot.com/

My sister is truly amazing and has always been my hero.  Lately I have been thinking of her a lot which is why I am dedicating this post to her.  I cannot wait until I get to see her again.  She has always been the first person to hear my secrets, shares my laughter, and dry my tears.  I could not ask for a better older sister.
"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."  ~Isadora James

No comments:

Post a Comment