Monday, February 27, 2012

More Disney!

So I'm sorry for posting about Disney once again, but what can I say? I'm a huge fan!  Today I was on campus from before 8 am until after 7pm, so let's just say it was a looooonnnggg day!  I made it through and I was able to have a wonderful uplifting night with my FHE group.  We did Disney karaoke and man was it fun!  We seriously have the best group of people (I mean come on, how many men do you know who know all the words to Mulan and Tarzan?)  It was nice to just unwind from the day with some great people and great music.  One of the most fun songs we sang was "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan.  It has always been one of my favorites, and I even have it on my iPod.
I probably know all of the words, as did my whole FHE group, which is part of what made it so fun.  Torrin even ended the song with a flying Karate kick ha ha.  Call us nerdy if you want but hey we had fun :)  It also reminded me of my fourth year in girls camp.  That year we had a backpacking trip, and as was customary, before we returned to the main camp, we came up with a song to tell about our trip.  Part of our song was to the tune of this song from Mulan.  I wish I could remember the lyrics now, because it was pretty darn funny.  As always, Disney once again carries special memories for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment