Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kittens

So today I had a pretty long/exhausting day and I got home to a wonderful surprise from my roommate. She did a lovely blog post about me. You can read it here http://how-lovelee.blogspot.com/2012/02/this-ones-for-you-erin.html :)  Anyways, it made my day, thanks Lauren!

Do you know what another thing that makes me happy? Kittens!  I mean come on how can this not make you smile?

We had cats quite a few times while I was growing up, but unfortunately we never had them for long because of the vast amounts of coyotes, owls, bobcats, ect. that lived behind our house... (but that is another sad story for later)  I have really always liked cats, but unfortunately I can't have cats in my apartment and since I'm in college I don't exactly have a lot of time.  I do hope to have cats one day, just hopefully I don't turn out like this ha ha (although I bet roommates think I might) 

But seriously, if you don't like cats, give these cute little guys another chance.

They even say owning a cat can have many benefits for your physical and mental health.  So in the end, the question is, why not have a cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment