Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Disney Generation

This past week I have been reminiscing in my childhood Disney memories.  I'm in the so called "Disney Generation" of kids who grew up watching the Disney Classic movies.  Most people would consider this to be something that you grow out of, but I say you are never too old for a good Disney movie.  This weekend I watched 101 Dalmatians and the Aristocats, and tonight I watched the Great Mouse Detective.  This is one that not everyone has seen, but definitely should.  Here is a little preview of it-
I just love this movie (even though it really scarred me and my sister when we were little ha ha).  Some of my other favorite Disney Animated Classics are:
Mulan
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
The Fox and the Hound
Aladdin
Robin Hood
The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under
Peter Pan
Oliver and Company
Pocahontas
Tarzan

Not to mention all of the great old live action Disney movies that I love too:
Pollyanna
Thomasina
That Darn Cat
Older Yeller
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Swiss Family Robinson
The Parent Trap
Apple Dumpling Gang
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Homeward Bound

I can't refute that Disney is still making awesome movies today, but these old movies will always be special for being a great a part of my childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment