Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lady Antebellum!

So since I haven't posted in a couple days, I decided to give my blog a makeover and redesign it. I'm still in the process of working things out, and it isn't completely finished but should be finished in a couple days.  Last night Hayley and I went to the Lady Antebellum concert in Salt Lake city and it was awesome!  Thompson Square and Darius Rucker (lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish) opened and they were both pretty good, but Lady Antebellum was completely amazing!   Here was my face when they finally came out-
And since it was a country concert, I haaadd to wear my boots...
We were all of the way up in the top row, but it was more than loud enough for us to hear, and we were at a pretty good angle.  Like I said before, Lady Antebellum was amazing, and I would almost consider them to be better live than recorded.  Here is a video that Hayley took of them playing their final song (Need You Now). It's kinda fuzzy because it was so loud, but it is still a pretty good recording.

Lady Antebellum has been one of my favorite bands lately, so I'm really glad I got a chance to see them.  Even for people who don't like country they are good because Hayley doesn't normally like country and she really enjoyed them too.  Here are some of their songs that are my favorite:  
Dancin' Away With My Heart
Hello World
We Owned the Night
American Honey
Love This Pain
Heart of the World
If I Knew Then
Cold as Stone
Tonight however, I watched the music video for "Hello World" for the first time.  It was soo good, and I have to admit, it almost made me cry.  It is kind long but has a great message and is an awesome song so you should definitely watch it.

 In all, it was a great concert, I had fun screaming along to every single song, and I look forward to going to see Ingrid Michaelson in April!




No comments:

Post a Comment