Saturday, February 11, 2012

Preference Dance!

Tonight my roommate Hayley and I went out to dinner and BYU's formal preference dance.  I went with a guy named Torrin, and Hayley went with a guy named Josh.  Both of them are in our FHE group.  We started the night out with taking some pictures.  (We joined our other friends Mary and Jennica and their dates.)  After that we headed out to Texas Road house for dinner.  It was delicious and we had a good time too.  After that we headed to the dance which was in a cool little restaurant/lounge in downtown Provo.  It was pretty crowded, and loud, with crazy strobe lights, but fun nevertheless.  All in all, it was a pretty awesome night.  Here are some of the pics we took prior to the dance.  (My date and I didn't even coordinate our outfits, we just both like purple!)










No comments:

Post a Comment