Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friendship Bracelets

A couple years back my cousins and I started up with the fad of friendship bracelet making.  It went on for a while, and then I lost interest until I went to camp this summer.  I learned that it just wouldn't be camp without friendship bracelets and tie-dye shirts (post about tie-dye coming soon).  It just seemed like everyone made bracelets for everyone, and my interest in bracelets was rekindled.  Here is a picture of my bracelets from this summer.
They were made by a combination of friends, co-workers, and campers that I had this summer.  One that has a cool meaning behind it is the one on the far left.  It was made by my friend Sam, and it has nine different colors for the nine weeks we worked together this summer.  I hadn't made bracelets since camp, and decided to make some tonight for my roommates.  Here is the one I did for Hayley.
These kind are fun because they are reversible and are fast and easy to make.  There are all different kinds of friendship bracelets, so just find a kind that you like and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment