Friday, February 17, 2012

When You Have a Bad Day...

So it's inevitable that every once and a while you will have a bad day.  What matters however is not how bad of a day you are having, but how you react to it.  This morning I had a small fender bender, nothing major, and insurance didn't even have to be involved, but it still kinda shook me up.  I'm not saying that when bad things happen you don't have to be sad, but you don't need to dwell on them.  I was listening to music when I got back from work today and decided to listen to Joshua Radin's song "Brand New Day" which is a song that always cheers me up.  I decided to look up the music video for it because I'd never seen it, and I loved it! Here it is-
I just love how no matter what type of horrible things happen to him, he keeps on singing and playing his guitar.  That's what I decided to do today.  I just moved on with my day, watched a movie with my roommate , and then went out to get some ice cream. (because ice cream always makes things better)  Here is one last quote to leave you with:

"Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment