Friday, February 3, 2012

Irrational Fears

Tonight I was watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes (which was a pretty awesome movie) with Hayley and Evan, and I was once again reminded of my irrational fear of living in large cities.  This first started when I watched the Spiderman Movies.  It made me think about how anytime there is something crazy and dangerous where people have to run screaming for their lives through the streets, it happens in a large city.  I know this is all just by the design of the movie producers (because come on who would want to watch a movie about apes taking over Provo?) but it still just freaks me out a little bit. Here are some of the movies that have gotten me freaked out about big cities-








In all of these movies innocent city livers are abducted, taken hostage, or killed!  I mean come on!  Don't get me wrong, I love a vacation to NYC as much as anyone else, I just couldn't ever see myself living there.  Stay tuned for irrational Fears Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment