Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vintage Suitcases and a Photo Shoot!

This weekend my roommates and I decided to venture into the wonderful world of DI (a local thrift store).  During our trip we found some awesome vintage suitcases for super cheap! (the one I bought only cost $2.50) We are planing on refurbishing these suitcases to make them super cute, but in the mean time, we decided to do a photo shoot with them.  It was such a nice day (all the way up in the 50's,) so we decided to go out after church to do the photo shoot outside.  While outside, our neighbors Mary and Sara joined us to help take some pictures, so they jumped in a few too.  Here are some of my favorites.













What can I say? I have gorgeous roommates, and we have a lot of fun together.  Who knew buying a couple  old suitcases from a thrift store would turn out to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment