Thursday, March 22, 2012

Friendship in a Bottle

So I'd have to say I have some pretty amazing neighbors.  I recently made my neighbor Alyssa a friendship bracelet, and last night she brought me over a gift.  It was so cute that I thought I would share it here.
Isn't it such a cute idea!  She hand painted the bottle for me and then wrote me a letter, rolled it up, and put it inside.  Its a great idea because it is a work of art and has a special meaning.  I was thinking this would be a fun craft to do with my summer camp kids.  All you'd really need are some bottles (Alyssa just used cream soda ones), paint, and paper, and the kids would all have a neat memory from camp.  We did something similar called buddy bags last summer, but I think this is cooler.  I am just so grateful to have such great neighbors and friends! (and creative ones too!)  Who said friendship can't be bottled?!

No comments:

Post a Comment