Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Science

This semester I am taking physical science online and due to a little (okay well maybe a lot) of procrastination I have been doing a ton of physical science reading/ work in the past couple days.  Don't get me wrong, I understand how important science is, and I totally respect all the dudes that took the time to figure all that stuff out, but it's not really my thing.  I can understand things like Newton's laws pretty well because they are things that I can see and they have everyday applications.

Right now we are studying molecular structures and things like that, and when the textbook starts talking about universal entropy, sometimes I feel like someone just made all this stuff up.  This video gives me a good laugh because it pokes fun at science.  Even though it's kinda long, take the time to watch the whole thing. It's worth it!
There is a whole series of these videos (the brain one is pretty good too) and believe it or not, they were made sometime in the 2000's.  It is just a BBC program that is meant to mock 60's and 70's science shows.  I think they do a pretty good job at it.  Who knows, maybe one day all of the scientific things that we hold to be true now will one day seem as ridiculous as this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment