Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 Questions Get to Know You: Part 3


It's time for another 7 question get to know you!  This time I decided to include fun pictures with each answer :)

1. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.

That's not really even a question- life with love and trials.  No matter the what hard trials we are going through, it is our friends, family, and the love that we have for them that brings us through them.  Plus, without trials, life wouldn't be nearly as interesting.



2. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland?
Hogwarts. Hands down.  I've always fantasized about going to Hogwarts.  I absolutely love Harry Potter (and British people in general), I think castles are amazing, and I think it would be cool to live in a world with magic :)


3. Think of your dream home... what style is it?
Hmmm I've always really loved architecture, so this is tough... I even used to spend hours when I was little designing houses on The Sims.  I'd probably have to go with the French Provincial Style.

4. What's currently your favorite song or album?
Dang, another hard one...  As far as whole albums go, I'd have to say Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night" (especially after seeing their concert.)  I have so many favorite songs that I can't really choose one that is my favorite, but right now I really like "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.


5. Who was the last person you hugged?

A girl named Hailey at work (not my roommate Hayley.)  This Hailey is one of the disabled workers that works there (I'm not sure if she has Down Syndrome or Autism or what).  She is honestly one of the sweetest people though, and I love her!  Today she was upset about how some other workers were laughing at her so she came over and gave me a hug and thanked me for being so kind to her and not making fun of her.


6. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?
London!  Like I've said before, I have some amazing friends who are from England and I'd love to get a chance to go visit them :)  My Aunt also lives there and it would be cool to see her also.  It is my goal to travel Europe after I graduate college, and I will probably start with London :)


7. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life?
Well I don't really know many bloggers, but I am BFF's with this blogger in real life :)

Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love lauren!! :D Her family lives in my home ward in Alpine and I love them all soooooooo much! You had some great answers to these questions and I LOVE "A Thousand Years" too! Can't get enough of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that house! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is sooo pretty! I'd love to live in that someday!
    Hogwarts, yes yes YES!

    ReplyDelete