Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Little Get to Know You in 7 Questions

My roommate Lauren did a little get to  know you on her blog with these seven questions, so I have decided to follow suit.  


1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
I'd have to go with sweet, I'm a sucker for sweet things.  I work at the Cannon Center at BYU (which is an on campus dining place) and I never pass up the chance to walk by the dessert station.  I love baking and couldn't imagine not being able to eat delicious sweet things.

2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?

I would love to live on a cloud! I've had a fascination with them ever since I was a kid and have always wanted to just reach out and touch one.  I also just love the sky in general and love just watching it whether it is sunrise, sunset, or the starts are out.  The ocean is pretty cool, but I'm not a huge fan of swimming, and sharks freak me out a little bit.

3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?

I would have to say mountains.  I love having mountains all around and being able to see how beautiful they are.  I also love rock climbing, which is something mountains provide a great opportunity for.  Here is the view from the side of a mountain in New Jersey that I rock climbed this summer.


4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?

I'd take the worst pain for 24 hours and just get it over with.  A variety of things have caused me to live in pain (although I am doing much better than I used to be,) so I know what chronic pain feels like, and I would much rather just endure one day of the worst pain.

5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.

To tell you the truth, I'd rather not repeat any of them.  I like to just keep moving from one stage of life to the next without dwelling on the past.  I guess I am kinda going back to elementary school though since I am majoring in Elementary Education.

6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
Stripes.  I just like them.  Plus my man sweater is striped :)
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed, and I don't mind it :) I feel like so many things are made for right handed people that it would be hard to be a lefty.


Well there you have it!  7 questions later, you know me a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment