Monday, March 5, 2012

Cinnamon Challenge


So tonight I convinced my roomate Hayley (although it actually barely took any convincing at all) to do the Cinnamon Challenge with me.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a challenge where you have to swallow a tablespoon of pure cinnamon.  Sounds easy enough right?  Well just ask anyone who has tried it, and they will tell you how hard it is.  The cinnamon completely dries out your mouth (and I mean completely!) and it has an awful taste.  I had successfully done it over the summer with some co-workers, but I decided to give it a try with Hayley again.  Here is Hayley's attempt. (sorry but for some reason I cannot get the video to rotate)


 Poor Hayley!  She started coughing and then threw up two times!  She said the had the taste and smell of cinnamon with her even the next day!  Here is my attempt at the challenge.
I felt that it was much harder this time.  I guess the cinnamon was not as old as the kind I used over the summer.  Pretty stupid thing to do I guess, but I'm the kind of person that will never back down to a challenge.  If you really want to get a good laugh at someone doing the cinnamon challenge check out this one-
So if you have the guts, then try this.  Better yet, convince some unsuspecting soul to try it and then catch their reaction on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment