Saturday, March 10, 2012

This One's for You Mom

So I have to say I have a pretty amazing Mom.  Not only that, but she is the best mom in the word.  I mean come on, she had to put up with me for 18 years!  She is so loving and patient and I can telling that she genuinely cares about people.
Here we are at the beach in North Carolina which is where she is from.
This is a picture that I had not seen until recently, but I absolutely love!  This was for a nativity where I was baby Jesus and my Mom was Mary.  I think she is sooo beautiful in this picture.

 I know things haven't always been easy for her, especially because her dad passed away when she was a teenager.  I can't imagine having a parent pass away so young, and I am so lucky to have both of my parents.  My mom is such a strong beautiful woman, and I aspire to be like her one day. I love you mom <3

1 comment: