Sunday, April 22, 2012

An Ending and a New Beginning

This week I officially finished my first year in college!  It was a pretty darn stressful and this is kinda how I felt for most of the week.
I somehow made it through though and was able to wind down with a nice weekend of watching movies, playing Wii, and horseback riding.  On Friday I officially moved out of my apartment in Wyview.  It was sad to see it go from looking like this-
to this-
My roommates and I had some great times there, and in memory of it, I decided to make a list of my top memories from our time there (not in any particular order)

-FHE with my awesome group!


-Doorbell ditching random food to Mary, Sarah, and Alyssa's apartment and knocking on their door then running away anytime we walked past

-Hayley dropping a gallon of milk on our doorstep and seeing it explode!


-Girl's Movie Nights!

-Creamery ice cream trips in the snow


-Ward Activities!

-Random Pranks


-Temple Trips


-Roommate Photo-shoots


-Preference


-Lauren getting the toilet brush stuck in the toilet


-Random Crafts at Midnight




-Festival of Colors


And so much more!


Thanks to all the people who make all these memories and this year wonderful!















1 comment: