Wednesday, April 4, 2012

7 Questions: Part 5

To start off this 7 questions post, here is a funny picture of me from this summer.
This was taken at our "Old People Olympics" night at camp.  Although this may sound like just a boring ridiculous activity, it was quite ridiculous, but was not in any way boring.  We had activities like bingo and shuffle board, but the thing the kids loved most was simply dressing up like old people and running around pretending to shake their canes at people.  In case you couldn't tell which one was me, I am in the middle, and my coworkers David and Nicola are on either side of me.

1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why? 
If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to stop time.  I tend to be kind of procrastinator, and it would be nice to be able to just pause time to give myself time to do all the assignments I had delayed doing.
2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
I love baking, so I think it would be cool to bake the world's largest cookie like they did here.

3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Probably the baby squid that caused me to win the fear factor challenge at this year's Halloween party.

4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
I think it would be cool to have some of those false books on a bookshelf :)

5. What is one of your Spring and/ or Easter traditions?
My family likes to play a card game called "Rat a Tat Cat" and all my siblings and I bet our Easter candy.

6. Would you rather have to make all of your own clothes (including patterns), cook dinner from scratch every night, or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
I would choose to cook from scratch.  I pretty much make all my dinners from scratch anyways, and I hate sewing clothes!  Walking wouldn't be too bad I guess, except that I am always in a hurry to get places.

7. What is your most embarrassing moment? I know, big one.
Hmm... Well luckily I haven't really had any really embarrassing moments lately.  One that I always deemed as my most embarrassing moment when I was younger happened in 4th grade.  Our class was going on an overnight field trip to the natural history museum so we could sleep in the room with the dinosaurs.  When we were all getting ready to go to bed I accidentally walked into the boy's restroom while they were using it, and one of the boys was so embarrassed that he threw up!


1 comment:

  1. If you could only see how hard I am laughing right now at your embarrassing story. It's quite ridiculous. hahahaha! Not because of you, but the boy that threw up... Can't. stop. laughing. hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete